Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Love it.

Yes so today I was showing all my peers the photos I took of my work.  Everyone was loving the detail and the size of the sculpt.  I am jonesing to do another one now. Maybe another breed. But this is awsome. I still have to do a rubber mold and then cast them when ready. I hope to have a sample soon. It does take time as I work full time and then when ever I have a couple of hours I do what I love doing. Art.  
I still need to figure out how I am going to attach the sculpt to a base. I am thinking of using marble blocks for the base or wood.... Still thinking about it. But i am so happy with the results.
I hope everyone likes the work. It took me in total approximately 24 hours to do. 
There is still minor things to do to it but will be done soon.
Erick C

4 comments:

debbie said...

Amazing, you have lots of talent and patience for sure....these are beautiful sculptures!
By the way love the music playlist you have on your site!

debbie or mysparetimedesign.etsy.com

Fonda said...

Erick,
You are amazing. But please do more Frenchies!!! We need excellent Frenchie artists and you are one of them.

Fonda & the gang

Alexis said...

Fabulous , i actually have a red fawn frenchie and i was crying when i read about yours, good luck with everything . Its looks amazing!!!!!

藍正龍Blue said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色