Monday, March 24, 2008

Just about there.





Wow, it was worth every minute. I am just about done. Today I put in another 3 hours on detail alone and it was great seeing the transformation. Love it man. I am so happy with the turn out. 
I got some good detail shots and some not so good detail shots but you be the judge. Now I have to look for anything that needs to be touched up or tweaked, Then I have to think about how I am going to do the Rubber mold. Damn need to get some sleep. Ill continue this tomorrow. 
Have a great night all. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. The details are tremendous. What a great piece of work. I want it!

ALVARO CERVANTES said...

OUTSTANDING ERICK!!! BRAVO!
You have outdone yourself!
A

Anonymous said...

Erick, it looks FABULOUS!

Let me know when you start doing commissioned work, so I can blog about it.

Carol

Anonymous said...

Erick, congratulations on finishing--that is one fantastic sculpture. Definitely something to be proud of!

Anonymous said...

Wow Erick - a wonderful piece! You certainly got the "artistic" gene! I love it!