Monday, March 31, 2008

I would like to thank you all.


I would like to thank each and everyone who has visited my blog and have left me comments and sent me private emails regarding the work I am doing. 
Your words of encouragement and positive feedback have been a great help to me.  I was not expecting this sculpt to come out as good as it did and I am so happy with the end result. I am still not completely finished with it yet but will be done soon. 
I am going to make copies of this one for those of you who have asked me to add them to the list of people who have pre ordered one of these lovely sculpts.
I will also be taking orders from  those of you who have asked  me do some commissioned pcs of your very own Frenchies. 
Please contact me privately to get your Starfish Paws on one of these beautiful Frenchie Bust sculptures.  


Thanking you in advance. 

Erick  C 

1 comment:

Liz said...

This is what I wrote online Concernint the New Times Article
I applaud you for writing this. It has been a matter of great concern for all of us who reside in this politically corrupt community.

I personally know of one Engineer who was asked to resign after 30 years of loyal service, because he tried to stop such contamination of the wellfields.

I was employed by WASD for over 26 years and was forced to resign because of my actions to attempt to stop illegal activities. Some of which were matters similar to those mentioned in this article.

Although I am not a fan of Bill Brant, I know that he was very much concerned about the contamination. It is a truly sad state of affairs when they have the fox watch the henhouse.