Monday, September 29, 2008

Pooch Party in Richmond Hill

I had my first showing of my work at the second Annual Pooch Party in Richmond Hill.
For me it was a great success, I met lots of new people and made some really great friends. 
Had lots of people come by and ask questions and take a card for future work. the Pudge painting was a great attraction and so was the sculpt. My drawings got a lot of compliments and yes I felt good and proud about everything. People were really happy and pleased with my talents and I was excited to see the reactions from everyone. But what really made the whole thing special was when a crowd of my Peeps from the T-Dot Frenchies showed up,  frenchies in tow and everyone was going nuts loving the Frenchies. lol it was great. 
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and said hi to me. it was my pleasure to have met all of the new fans. I look forward to hearing from you.

Erick

No comments: