Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh The " Pudge "

In this last image you see that I have continued on the Muzzle and mouth area.  I fixed the colour and did both ears to my satisfaction. Now looking at both eyes I see that I love the second eye but I will work on the first eye to get it looking more like the second eye. I am very happy with the results so far though. I have already put several hours in this today. i am talking like 4 hours jut today, so you can see what I mean by when I say have patience cause NICE work takes hours. GOOD work takes days, GREAT work takes months. 
I will most likely be looking at this image over and over again till I am happy with it. I will be touching up this and that and adding somethings and removing somethings but in the end, you all gonna love it.
So enjoy,  and the lesson continues later.
Erick Cervantes

1 comment:

ALVARO CERVANTES said...

NICE WORK ERICK!
THE EYES ARE GREAT!!
PURO