Saturday, August 29, 2009

This weekend I was teaching sculpting



This weekend I was teaching children and adults alike how to make miniature cartoon sculptures of their doggies.  
I had a blast,  the kids were really great and so were the adults. I took photos of the proud students displaying their works of art.  It was really nice to see the look on their faces when they were done and walking away happy.  The place was closed and people where still making the sculpts, we shut the place down, lol  It was a hit. Not bad for a first time out teaching sculpture.  Here are some pics of the students and their sculpted pets.

2 comments:

ALVARO CERVANTES said...

ATTA BOY!! GOOD WORK MAN. GLAD TO SEE YOU EXPANDING YOU'RE SKILLZ!
PROUD OF YOU LIL BROTHER.
ALVARO

Unknown said...

Oh my, such cutie kids! I am so happy that you touched their world, kids so love art & are so natural. You are so talented & we are all blessed to have you in our world.I can't wait untill you do another work for me!