Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How I Work a Painted Portrait.

So here is my next commissioned pc. This beautiful Lovely Frenchie is named Pudge, I am hoping you will all enjoy the progress on how the painting comes together.  I will show step by step how I do what I do. 

So step one is get many pics from the client. Then pick the best one for the portrait, then enlarge to size on my printer and tape together all parts, then I do a quick outline trace of the image, just to give me an idea of where everything is and goes.  

Then Step two I transfer that trace over to the canvas and that is where all the magic happens. The color starts to get applied. 
But that is another episode. lol so keep an eye out for it. Here are steps one and two.

Erick


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pudge has to be the CUTEST frenchie ever!!!! I LOVE it!
Erika (Pudge's Mom) :o)