So just to update everyone on the Frenchie Bust, I had made the rubber mold on it and then I had covered that with the hard shell material and I missed a few steps in between which caused the shell to stick too much and the rubber to be damaged, also the sculpt broke in a few places and I did some repair work on her and she is good as new now. But now I have learned my lesson and will not skip any parts to the mold making or casting of the sculpture. I have to re do the rubber coating now and then the hard shell exterior again. This time the right way. So bear with me as I learn the proper way to do things, this being my first time doing something of this scale.
Life is a learning process and what is the best way to learn, ............ by making mistakes.